We are experts at helping you with addiction treatment marketing.
We have spent our own dollars testing every avenue of direct response marketing, SEO (search engine optimization), branding and (PPC) pay per click advertising. Guess what? Your facility will benefit from our knowledge of addiction treatment marketing.
Every dollar you spend with us will be productive in helping you avoid costly mistakes and learning curves. We will craft an individualized, cohesive marketing program that will attract and retain your ideal patients.
Let us show you how to compete with rehabs and treatment centers that have a million dollar budget.
We will convey the uniqueness of your center with content, video, and photography while creating a personal experience for your website visitors to get to know you. We will manage all the little details that will help you stand out from the big guys as well as other local competitors.
Our value: using a ton of options to help your addiction treatment facility stand out from the competition.
For Drug Rehabs and Treatment Centers – Google Paid Per Click (PPC) Ads are not an option.
You need a new advertising plan for 2018 and 2019. Why? September of 2017 was a dark day for many treatment centers. That’s because Google quietly (and without notice) turned off all drug rehab advertising. Many rehabs and treatment facilities, like the ones we work with, were cut off at the knees. We had one client that was getting about 70% of their patients from these ads. Sure, they were expensive, but they worked. Our sister company (Recovery Hub) was also successfully using Google Adwords to place clients across the country.
We were pretty sad, but fortunately, all of our proverbial eggs were not in one basket. That’s because we were simultaneously advertising on other search networks. We’ve also been using social platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Yelp and Twitter advertising, for several years.
Addiction Treatment Marketing requires some “special sauce”
Our main success, these last two years has been with Bing Ads. Yes, that overlooked channel that everyone has written off, as last decades search platform.
People are using this search network. It’s just a different demographic then you’re used to.
Work with us and you will enjoy savings. That because we have already spent over 500 hours of testing and thousands of dollars of spending.
Most companies like ours work with other people’s money. We started our using our own finances to test our strategies. We spent a lot of money … tens of thousands of dollars. You’ve heard that express “put your money where your mouth is”. This is important. It’s hard to find a drug treatment marketing agency that uses their own money. Just ask them.
We have a special approach to this misunderstood (and sometimes made fun of) Bing advertising channel. We have a turnkey system that includes: finding niche keywords for your unique treatment center, matching it with precise ads and driving the clicks to a landing site. We build these pages from scratch.
Land Pages for the Addiction Treatment Industry are Critical
You can’t use your website as a landing page. You need special silos to address the exact needs of your potential patients. Our custom landing pages will blow your mind. We typically whip out 3 to 5 pages per client. Each page matches the keywords to the ads. This way when someone clicks on an ad, the information shown is exactly what they’re expecting.
Happy searchers send positive signals back to the search engine, which increases your quality score and lowers the price of the ads. Win-win.
The best part — no one is doing this! Most every treatment center we work with is driving their traffic to one page. This reason for having only one page is simple: it takes a lot of time, patience, and technical skill to develop a bunch load of content pages. This is especially true when they are designed as isolated landing pages.
Traditional Problems with PPC in the Addiction Treatment Market
This is what we do to avoid these typical problems:
- Create audiences by setting up tracking
- Carefully select high converting keywords
- Run daily tests and add negative keywords
- Write carefully crafted ads
- Target a more affluent audience with Demographics
- We will even listen to the phone calls for feedback
Live Chat or Live Call Center
This is an area we knock out of the park. We can handle any type of call:
- Answer calls and online chats live 7 days a week
- Qualify potential clients
- Follow up with phone calls, emails text message and social media!
- Show people how to purchase insurance who don’t have it
- Family Interventions over the phone
- Prepare the entire family to ensure a successful recovery
- Provide packing lists, blog articles, and resources
- Follow up to ensure they are staying in treatment
- Provide expertise in calls techniques and intervention strategies – we have resources available for every caller – no one leaves a call empty handed
We also work with you and your billing department to understand the financial requirements of your patients. ie: Cash, Insurance or other. Finally, we pre-screen, qualify and deliver a person who has made the decision to enter your treatment facility and meets your intake criteria.
Another Treatment Center Marketing specialty is Direct Response and Direct to Web
Why would you consider Direct Response Marketing and Direct to Web Marketing? Because it’s a great way for drug rehabs and addiction treatment centers to find patients.
Our co-founder is considered a pioneer of Direct to Web Marketing. He has written, produced & aired over 1,000,000 minutes of radio campaigns and TV short form infomercials.
Radio and or TV
- Create and test radio and or TV ads
- Purchase, monitor and analyze remnant media spots
- Provide analytics reports
A local business listing is an online entry that includes your business name, address phone number (NAP), and website along with other details. The goal of local business listings is to make your business more consistent, accurate and searchable online. Local business listings play an important role in reputation, rankings, and revenue. That’s why it’s critical to see the big picture.
Optimized local or national page listings includes sites:
• Bing • Google My Business • Y.P – Yellow Page • Superpages – Dex Media • Four Square • City Search • Manta • Yelp • Infogroup • Localeze • Factual • Insider Pages • Best of the Web • Axiom • Hot Frog • Moz Local Management and others
Backlinks and General Listings
Simply put, backlinks are incoming links to a webpage.
When a site or webpage links to another page, it’s called a backlink. Many people feel that backlinks are a major metric for the ranking of a webpage. The theory is — a page with a lot of backlinks tends to rank higher on all major search engines, including Google. This is partially true. Good backlinks are an important part of a larger SEO solution
Industry Related Examples: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SAMHSA) Wellness.com Dmoz.co Chamber of Commerce.com EZ local.com Allonesearch.com
Business growth on social media: 1 Daily Management & Posts 2 Custom Content Creation 3 Personal Interactive Engagement 4 Awareness & Follower Growth Content creation consisting of modern and unique posts that go out on your social media channels every day.
Content Creation for Addiction Treatment Centers
We develop the content by using your mission and brand “vibe” to engage people. The bottom line: we use a combination of content that either educates, inspires or informs folks about Addiction and Recovery.
Images and Infographics
We have made our other clients’ media channels stand out by providing high-quality custom images, including their branding and logo when appropriate. The personal interactive engagement consists of engaging and interacting with followers on social media. We post content that drives likes, retweets, comments, and shares. It’s important to note that we have authentic conversations with people who may have a need for your rehab services (on a daily basis).
800 Recovery Hub strategically increases fans and followers for your accounts. The method combines a natural and organic approach. We use hashtags and follow influencers and high profile accounts. Every day we “like” and comment on other user’s posts, and respond to questions. This also includes a tiny bit of removing inappropriate or “spammy” followers. Any account with profanity, controversy or excessive immaturity is blocked.
Create or Enhance Profiles:
• Facebook • LinkedIn • Twitter • Instagram • Google+ Brand Page • Google My Business • Google Personal Profile • Snapchat • Pinterest • Periscope
Social Media Customization
• Populate important About Section with a short organizational description, full address info, location on a map, phone number, contact email address, website address, link to a twitter account, hours of operation, year founded, categorization • Upload additional photos of organization (e.g. outside photos, inside photos, staff photos) • Create and uploaded custom videos • Create one to two post(s) daily • Grow the account with increased fans
• Populate account details with short organizational bio, website address, email address • Create initial visuals and videos • Create 2 to 4 tweets a day • Grow to an additional five hundred followers
• Enhance Company Profile • Create custom large images of organization • Configure or enhance company type, full address info, contact info, description, categorization, company size
• Set up Instagram Company Page • Create a custom header and company bio, website address, and location • Create unique visuals with your branding! • Grow from zero followers to about 500 in 3 months
• Set up Company Page • Create custom head, bio, website address and location • Create 5 boards • Put 10 pins on each board and drive traffic to a web page
Live is the best way to interact with viewers in real time. Field their frequently asked questions, hear what’s on their mind and check out their real-time reactions to measure how your broadcast is going. How about giving a tour of your treatment facility or interviewing the media staff? After it’s over we can put it on your website, or host it on your YouTube channel.
Platform-specific marketing for your unique treatment center Brand.
Ad campaigns for Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest And all the rest … We know how to create custom audiences for laser specific goals. We design visual social media advertisements that will capture attention from the participants you want at your center. From creating advertising copy to adding the most effective colors to images, will use addiction industry best practices that will work. The social media advertising services we create will get you to your goals.
Data includes, but is not limited to: • How many people visited the site • How much time did they spend on site • Did they find the site from Google search or other sources • What pages did they visit
It’s important to know who’s visiting your treatment center website and why. If you don’t know where your traffic is coming from and why … it’s hard to calculate what’s working.
Here are some questions that basic analytics reports can answer.
- Are the visitors coming to your site first timers or returning visitors?
- When folks come to your site, how many pages are they looking at? Are they clicking on your homepage and leaving? Do they immediately go over to your blog and read some articles
- Where is your traffic coming from? For example, are your website visitors finding you through organic search, your Facebook page or from a local source?
- What is your bounce rate? A “bounce” is when a person visits one page and leaves. This can be good or bad. If the person was looking to answer a question and found the answer on one of your pages, then they are satisfied. However, if they went to a page and thought “yikes, this isn’t going to help” then you have not sent the right signals to the search engine.
- What are your lead generation costs? If you’re spending money on advertising how much is each patient costing you?
- How about your average session duration? If people aren’t spending much time on your site, then maybe you should add some content. Do you need to add a Q & A page, directions to your facility or a program schedule?
Once you realize which metrics are most important, you will be able to provide better service and increase your census. I recently took on a client who had no analytics set up on their site. It’s amazing how much we learned about their business. It’s a small 6-bed facility. After 30 days of optimizing their content, I’m proud to say they went from empty to near full.
Google Webmaster Tools
This tool provides you with detailed reports on how Google sees your website. These reports will help you make your website more search engine friendly in order to get the best SEO results
Yoast SEO Installation and Setup
This is an SEO plugin that helps you easily optimize your website to perform better in search results. It helps to provide details where the WordPress website can’t. It has built-in content analysis, meta keywords, and description management, managing duplicate content, XML sitemaps, social features, rich snippets, and more. I have optimized every page on your website using this plugin.
A UTM code is a simple code that you can attach to a custom URL in order to track a source, medium, and campaign name. This enables Google Analytics to tell you where searchers came from as well as what campaign directed them to you.
A common use of UTM code is to create a vanity URL for each offline campaign, and then redirect that URL to whatever forwarding address you assign to it — most likely your main domain. This will give you the ability to track how a weekly newspaper ad, coupon, radio ad, or TV commercial is working without having to create custom landing pages for each campaign. By creating a separate UTM code for TV commercials and print ads, for example, you can get data on which generates more traffic, conversions, etc
Live Chat Software
Integration into your website for seamless customer service
Victoria Berman: Specializes in working with addiction treatment centers to get the right patients to fill their beds. One of her passions is reviewing and creating an analytic solution to gain insight into current visitors of a treatment center website. She also loves to use their current website assets to launch successful ad campaigns on Facebook, Google, Bing, Pinterest, and more. She looks at the current web design, content management, local search, social media and search engine optimization (SEO) with a fresh, effective approach. Victoria provides a unique boutique service, that produces dazzling results for the right fit. Combining her modern technology skills with the ability to directly place patients make for a spectacular outcome. She is Google Adwords Certified, Bing Adwords Certified, Google Analytics Certified as well as accredited in Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Yelp ads. She also has several certifications relating to search engine optimization and WordPress. In her previous career, she was a sales consultant at both Lucent technologies and Ayava. Sold and managed implementation of million dollar call centers for Fortune 500’s like MGM Studios & Linksys. These integrated solutions combined VoIP, telecommunications, and network management.
Contact her at directly at 949-307-2880
Has been involved in addiction recovery for 28 years. Bruce has helped countless individuals and their families recover from the disease of addiction. As part of that mission, in 2014 he created a Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Network across the United States. This much-needed service 800 Recovery Hub.com matches people in need of recovery with a facility that can and will treat their needs He also created a free intervention platform NoCostIntervention.com to perform phone-based interventions from and to anywhere.
Has over 25 years of experience in assisting others with Addiction Recovery. As founder of his own company has sold millions of products using DRM (The Internet, Radio, TV, and Print) ie; Books, Cd’s, Mentoring Programs. As a business advisor and as an NASD investment banking firm owner he has raised over 50 million dollars of start-up capital for various companies, built their management teams, the board of directors and taken companies public. Started wind energy in CA in the 1980’s co-founding the San Gorgonia Wind Energy Association. Contact Bruce: